Portway Luxima Multi-Fuel Stove
Choose Your Free Delivery Day At Checkout.
The Portway Luxima Multi-fuel stove has a tough 5mm thick steel made body with a large warp-free cast iron door. The stylish door bevel design, frames the viewing window, offering a clear unobstructed view of the fuel bed area. This exceptionally easy to operate stove is one of Portways latest designs that presents a fresh approach to modern stove aesthetics and delivers precision controllability with lengthy burn periods of up to 10 hours.
The Luxima benefits from a 10 Year Guarantee and is fully compliant with the Eco design directive exceptional 2022 EU standards set to improve the environment by producing highly efficient stoves, that offer clean burning, with ultra low emissions.
- Heat output: 4.9kW
- Efficiency: 78.1%
- DEFRA approved for use in smoke controlled areas
- Widescreen glass with powerful airwash system
- Strong steel body with cast iron door
- Primary and secondary air controls
- Static Grate to meet 2022 Ecodesign regulations (Image shows older model)
- Tertiary air supply
- Maximum log length: 400mm
- Glass dimensions: 396mm wide x 408mm high
- Warranty: 10 years
|Manufacturers Warranty - Labour
|Manufacturers Warranty - Parts
|Manufacturers Part Number
- Portway Rochester 7 DEFRA Approved Multifuel Stove - Matte BlackSpecial Price £808.00 Regular Price £899.00