Terms and Conditions
Please read through the following terms and conditions carefully and these terms and conditions may be amended and will be enforced from the first day of the month when the changes were made.
2. Working days means Monday to Friday each week but excluding statutory holidays.
3. Before working with electricity or gas, and experienced professional, a qualified electrician or Gas Safe registered fitter should be consulted. The instruction manuals and safety notices that accompany the products ordered should always be read and understood before fitting or connection is attempted. No gas or electricity connection should be attempted without the involvement of an appropriate professional.
4. Delivery times quoted are only estimates and delays in the delivery of goods are sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We strongly recommend that you do not book fitters for your appliances until you have received and inspected your goods. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delivery delays.
We strongly recommend all good are checked for suitability and that they are the correct goods ordered. As we shall not be liable for any installation charges, losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses due to damaged faulty or incorrectly delivered items once installation of your products has commenced. This also includes incorrect, faulty or missing parts. Once installation has commenced all products are considered accepted and fit for purpose
Each order by you represents an offer to purchase goods subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Delivery is free to Mainland UK on working weekdays and weekends.
Please note the following exceptions to our delivery service. We are not able to deliver certain items to the following postcode areas:
EX18, EX19, EX20, EX21, EX22, EX23, EX24, EX31, EX32, EX33, EX34, EX35, EX36, EX37, EX38, EX39
LA10, LA11, LA12, LA13, LA14, LA15, LA16, LA17, LA18, LA19, LA20, LA21, LA22, LA23, LA5, LA6, LA7, LA8, LA9
LL20, LL21, LL22, LL23, LL24, LL25, LL26, LL27, LL28, LL29, LL30, LL31, LL32, LL33, LL34, LL35, LL36, LL37, LL38, LL39, LL40, LL41, LL42, LL43, LL44, LL45, LL46, LL47, LL48, LL49, LL51, LL52, LL53, LL54, LL55, LL56, LL57, LL58, LL59, LL60, LL61, LL62, LL63, LL64, LL65, LL66, LL67, LL68, LL69, LL70, LL71, LL72, LL73, LL74, LL75, LL76, LL77, LL78
NE19, NE43, NE44, NE45, NE46, NE47, NE48, NE49, NE61, NE65, NE66, NE67, NE68, NE69, NE70, NE71
PE20, PE21, PE22, PE23, PE24, PE25
PL13, PL14, PL15, PL16, PL22, PL23, PL24, PL25, PL26, PL27, PL28, PL29, PL30, PL31, PL32, PL33, PL34, PL35
PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41
SA14, SA15, SA16, SA17, SA18, SA19, SA20, SA21, SA22, SA23, SA24, SA25, SA26, SA27, SA28, SA29, SA30, SA31, SA32, SA33, SA34, SA35, SA36, SA37, SA38, SA39, SA40, SA41, SA42, SA43, SA44, SA45, SA46, SA47, SA48, SA49, SA50, SA51, SA52, SA53, SA54, SA55, SA56, SA57, SA58, SA59, SA60, SA61, SA62, SA63, SA64, SA65, SA66, SA67, SA68, SA69, SA70, SA71, SA72, SA73, SA74, SA75, SA76, SA77, SA78, SA79, SA80, SA81, SA82, SA83, SA84, SA85, SA86, SA87, SA88, SA89, SA90, SA91, SA92, SA93, SA94, SA95, SA96, SA97, SA98, SA99
SY10, SY15, SY16, SY17, SY18, SY19, SY20, SY21, SY22, SY23, SY24, SY25, SY7, SY8, SY9
TA22, TA23, TA24
To find out if we are able to deliver the item required to your area please use the postcode system found on each product page before adding the item to the basket
5. Prices on our website are the prices you will be paying for the appliance you wish to purchase, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the data making up the information, which is projected through the web site.
If an error is found, you will be contacted as soon as the error as been seen and we will give you the option of amending and processing your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we cannot reach you by the phone number that we have been given, we will try writing to you explaining the situation and if no response is made after 14 days, the transaction will be cancelled. If the purchase is cancelled, a full refund of any money given will be made immediately.
6. Payment can be made by most major Credit Cards or any Debit Card. Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
7. Cancellations & failed delivery charges:
We reserve the right to apply surcharges to payments made by credit cards to reflect the transaction charges levied by the respective credit card companies. Cancellation charges of 2% will be applied to cover the transaction fees incurred by All About Living upon customer purchase.
£24.99 per item
£49.99 per item
50% of connection charge per appliance
8. If you’re using an alternate delivery address to the one registered with your payment card, then an additional security check will have to be done to prevent fraud. This may cause a short delay with your delivery.
Once the goods have arrived at your address, it is therefore your responsibility and the address given is the only address we will send the goods. No appliance can be delivered without a signature given and deliveries take 5-7 working days.
9. If the goods are faulty then we must be notified as soon as possible after the delivery has been made, you can contact us via the details provided on our about us page. Once notified we can send someone to collect the goods and then either give you a refund or do an exchange, this is dependent on what the inspector of the product says, you will be charged for the collection of a purchase if not faulty, if the item is faulty you will be reimbursed the cost of carriage, (please retain you invoice as proof of payment) or we will collect the faulty goods free of charge. Any purchase that is returned under the 14 days cancellation period must be returned in the same condition as they were delivered.
10. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. The customer has the choice of returning the goods via his/her own means, or requesting a collection, in which case the cost of returning the goods to us will be deducted from the refund.
11. A collection charge will be incurred for items being returned under the fourteen day cancellation period. This charge will also be incurred in the event that a delivery fails due to, but not limited to, any of the following reasons:
- You cancel the order after the goods have been loaded for delivery at our warehouse.
- You provide insufficient or incorrect details, thereby resulting in our inability to contact you or otherwise make a successful delivery.
- You refuse delivery upon arrival
- There is no-one at the delivery address to accept delivery. You must ensure that you can be available all day on your chosen day of delivery.
Charges are explained in the paragraph above. This charge may also be incurred if you cancel your order after the goods have left the warehouse, or you cancel after a failed delivery. You can exercise this by contacting us via email or writing a letter (our contact details car provided on the about us page). The customer will bear the cost of returning the goods by his/her own means.
12. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days of receipt of the goods, without giving a reason. The customer has the choice of returning the goods via his/her own means, or requesting a collection, in which case the cost of returning the goods to us will be deducted from the refund.
13. All Items must be inspected after delivery as any reports of missing parts, damage or unsuitability must be done so within 72 hours from receipt of the item.
14. Any delays in delivery dates the consumer will be notified, and if we were not able to deliver within either 30 days or other prior agreed time with the consumer the consumer would be given the option to continue with the contract or cancel it.
All our deliveries are door to door only and large items will not be taken up stairs as they are sent by one-man delivery. We strongly advise all consumers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted.
15. We will only deliver to ground floor properties. Please call us if this affects your order, as undelivered products caused by this problem will incur a re-delivery charge. After you have paid for and signed for receipt of the goods, you will be their owner.
Re-delivery or cancellation charges may also be charged in the event that a delivery fails due to parking restrictions or other access problems (e.g. stairs or narrow doorways) that you fail to notify our telesales operators of.
By booking your own delivery date at the checkout you are agreeing that there is no such access or parking restrictions that we should be aware of.
If an order has not been delivered by the date we have promised to deliver your goods by please notify us as soon as possible.
16. We do not send out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
17. All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. Payment can be made by most major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club cards). We also accept any debit card. Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
If an order is received for a discontinued product we will provide the up-to-date equivalent automatically, providing it is available and at the same price as the discontinued model. If this is not the case we will contact you.
18. All items carry a minimum twelve months part and labour guarantee issued by the manufacturer, which is subject to provisions that the appliance has:
a) Been used solely for domestic purposes and is on domestic premises; i.e. not for commercial or trade use.
b) Been used solely in accordance with the instruction book.
c) Not been subject to misuse, accident, modified or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer's service engineers.
Some manufacturers do offer extended guarantee as a promotion and others offer them for a small fee.
We do not offer extended warranties however, certain credit card companies may be able to provide this service to their cardholders.
19. All 'Living Flame Effect Gas Fires' that are sold on our website are sold as secondary heating appliances as a backup to the main central heating. Please refer to manufacturers own website for specific information.
20. Images of products are taken from manufacturers web sites and are for illustration purposed only, products may differ slightly if the manufactures website is not up to date.
21. When selecting the “remove packaging” option please be aware that the item will only be brought into the house if there is no more than 3 steps and that access is clear to do so. Our delivery drivers will only wait while the appliance is unwrapped if this service is selected with the appliance upon purchase.
22. When selecting the “remove old appliance” option please note that the item must be uninstalled/unplumbed and ready for the driver to take when he arrives outside the property. The removal charge is non-refundable.
23. Whilst our own drivers are happy to wheel your product into an unobstructed room of your choice, we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred. It is your responsibility to protect any floor coverings to prevent damage while the products are being situated in the property.
24. Where a new or replacement fixed solid fuel appliance is installed in the dwelling, a carbon monoxide alarm should be provided in the room where the appliance is located.
25. We store the contract’s content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. The details about your recent orders you will find in your
26. 'Made to order / Bespoke' items are not returnable. They will be replaced or repaired but only if the product is manufactured to the wrong specification, size or deemed to be faulty by the 'manufacturer' or 'supplier'. The specification & measurements are those confirmed, by the 'customer', at the time of order and are the 'customers' responsibility that they are correct and that the 'products', they have ordered, are fit for purpose. No replacements or repairs will take place if the 'customer' has ordered incorrectly.
Most fireplaces, fire surrounds, back panels, hearths and inserts are not supplied with manufacturers fitting instructions. The fitting of a full fireplace requires a competent installer who is familiar with the various options of building work required to suit each individual installation. We strongly recommend using the services of a installer who has experience of fitting fireplaces as each installation will vary. We will not be held responsible or accept any liability for fires & fireplaces that have been installed incorrectly or poor workmanship.
Certain fireplaces are made from natural products including marble and stone. These natural stones are formed over millions of years and as such are prone to fossils and other natural inclusions such as open veining and pitting caused by air pockets. These features are of no detriment to the fireplace and have been deemed acceptable by the manufacturer.
27. By ordering from All About Living your details may be passed onto 3rd parties in relation to extended warranties. If you do not wish to receive this information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also read through Customer Services on our website.
Store voucher – Terms and conditions
1) Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
2) This promotional voucher may only be redeemed toward the purchase of products listed in All About Living online catalogue sold by All About Living or in our showroom or telephone sales service.
3) Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
4) Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, i.e. applied to orders already placed with us.
5) Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
6) This promotional voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
7) Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers.
8) All About Living reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time.
9) Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
10) Normal All About Living terms and conditions apply.
11) The voucher is valid 12 months from the date of issue; please see the voucher for more details.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.