ACR Trinity 3
The Trinity III has distinct square styling and is a compact, contemporary stove with side glasses. The powerful airwash keeps the door glass panel clean to give great views of the fire. It has a 5Kw output and is DEFRA exempt meaning you can burn wood in a smoke controlled zone. It has an easy to operate single air control and a convenient ash removal system with anti spill lid.
The Trinity 3 SE Woodburning stove is a compact 5kW stove which has a large glass window and two further side windows giving excellent views of the flame. With full DEFRA approval the Trinity can be used for woodburning in smoke controlled zones - so now you can enjoy a real crackling fire wherever you live - whether the town or the country.
The Trinity is also suitable for burning a range of smokeless fuels and is equipped with a very powerful airwash system to help keep the glass door panel clear of deposits, for an uninterrupted view of the fire.
- SIA Ecodesign Ready
- DEFRA approved - you can now burn wood in smoke controlled zones
- 5kW output
- Three glass windows
- No additional room air requirement
- Large glass window for a relaxing view of the flames
- Powerful airwash to help keep the glass panel free of deposits
- Traditional matt black finish
- High quality steel construction
- 10 Year warranty
|Manufacturers Warranty - Labour
|Manufacturers Warranty - Parts