- The Ashdale's 7Kw output makes it suitable for medium to large sized rooms. Traditional in style yet equipped with the latest stove technology, the cast iron Ashdale is highly controllable allowing you to get the most efficient burn rate from your fuel. A powerful airwash ensures a clear view of the flames during operation.
- DEFRA approval allows wood to be burned in smoke controlled zones and with the ability to burn smokeless fuels making the Ashdale a practical option to heat your home whether in the town or country. The Ashdale is also SIA EcoDesign Ready approved meaning that it meets with the EcoDesign criteria which will become mandatory in 2022 already. This makes the Ashdale one of the most environmentally friendly stoves available with low CO & particle emissions and high efficiency.
- Spec Value
- Height 660mm
- Width 515mm
- Depth 370mm
- Output Range 7kw nominal (4Kw min / 10Kw max)
- Efficiency 75.9% gross 83.4% nett
- Hearth Requirement Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) - below 100 degrees
- Weight 110kg
- Flue Diameter 125mm
- Smoke Exempt? Yes - approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
- Log Length 40cm
Available in traditional matt black paint or a choice of luxurious enamels - Buttermilk, Gloss Black and Majolica Brown.
Write Your Own Review